*Update* As of March 23, the government has ordered Australia’s restaurants and cafes to halt dine-in trade and move to takeways or pickups only. We'll endevour to keep this list as relevent as possible in the coming weeks.
Local Businesses are adjusting their businesses in light of social distancing and self-isolating is becoming common practice.
It is important that we support our local businesses, particularly our favourite restaurants and cafes during COVID-19.
If you know of any local South Australian restaurant or cafe who are implementing a pick up/drop off service, send my office the details and we will share!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Delivery & Take Away Meals
- The Family Cook - https://thefamilycook.com.au/
- Dinner King - http://adelaidefoodservice.com.au/
Meals on Wheels - https://www.mealsonwheelssa.org.au/
- Two-Bit Villian, Adelaide CBD - https://two-bitvillains.com/
Cafe Troppo, Adelaide - Pickup and Delivery including bread, milk, cheese, fruit, juice, coffee and goodies.
- Food Print Experience at The Joinery, Adelaide. Introducing a ready-to-eat meal delivery service in the next week.
- Chicco Palms, Brooklyn Park. The pizzeria has introduced a delivery service. - orders via 83525699
- Vietnam Restaurant, Pennington - Delivery service for lunch 11:30 am to 2:30 pm and dinner 5 pm to 9:30 pm - orders via 84473395.
- Squatters Collective, Underdale - Will deliver all-natural beverages. , including cold-pressed juices, nitro coffee, coffee beans, honey, loose-leaf teas, kombucha and sodas. Next day delivery for all orders within the Adelaide metro area. https://www.squatterscollective.com.au
- Central Markets - A selection of Market Traders are offering a delivery service - See the list of traders HERE.
Take Away/Call and Collect
- My Kingdom for a Horse, Adelaide - The cafe has introduced a "distance dining" option. Call ahead and staff will meet you at the window with your order. The cafe is also currently offering 20 per cent off food.
- Sparrke at the Whitmore, Adelaide - Orders can be made in person or by email, email@example.com, by telephone 7123 0808, or via inbox in INSTA or FACEBOOK @sparkkeatthewhitmore
- Hey Jupiter, Adelaide - Takeaway available. Staff can run orders out to your car - call orders via 0416050721
- Part Time Lover, Adelaide - The eatery has introduced a takeaway menu, which is available from 11am to 2pm. View the menu here.
- Osteria Oggi, Adelaide. Takeaway now available. Call (08) 8359 2525. Still open for dine-in.
- Jamu - STALL 69, Adelaide Central Market
Outside the Adelaide area
- Fudds Burgers, Aberfoyle Park - Amazing burgers - Order via 82703833
- The Middle Store, Melrose Park - Wholesaling homemade quiches -Order via 8276 6000
- Clement + Heron, Findon. Take away only.
- Low & Slow American BBQ, Port Adelaide. The barbeque joint has extended the menu to include takeaway options. Staff can run your order out to the car or meet you at the front door. Still open for dine-in.
- Nido, Hyde Park - Takeaway now available. Call (08) 8373 2044. Still open for dine-in.
- Orso, Kensington - Take away now available. Order over the phone or in-person and have a glass of wine at neighbouring bar Willmott's Gastronomia while you wait. The Willmott's menu is also available to take away.
Broadsheet is in the process of compiling a live list of Adelaide restaurants who are pivoting to takeaway services due to the Coronavirus - UPDATES HERE